It Is Achievable: Living Your Dreams to Make a Difference in the World featuring Dr. Tererai Trent
Wait until you meet our mighty guest expert this month!
Dr. Tererai Trent is best known as Oprah’s all-time favorite guest on her show. A child bride, uneducated, and a mother of four by age 18, Tererai envisioned a very big dream. What she eventually achieved will astound you!
She is the author of a must-read book for Women on Fire — The Awakened Woman: Remembering & Igniting Our Sacred Dreams.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- The life-changing effects of women’s support
- How to stop accepting the baton from your past that
doesn’t serve you
- A simple strategy to create dreams that endure
- How identifying what breaks your heart can help you
discover your greatest passion
- What you wish for IS achievable…and so much more!
In the After Interview, inspiring Women on Fire member Jenifer Madson joined us in the studio and shares how she was touched and moved to tears hearing Tererai’s story.